Quality Competitive Fire Safety Services
24 Hour Emergency Call Outs
Rapid Response Time
TL Fire takes pride in our ability in maintaining and installing fire protection systems through the skill and knowledge of our experienced engineers and installers who all have had numerous years within the fire protection industry.
TL Fire maintain all types of fire detection and protection systems:
- Networked addressable and conventional multi zoned systems
- Hose reels, Dry risers
- Wireless systems by EMS, EDA & Hyfire
- All types of Fire Extinguisher including Co2, water and foam
Since we were founded our clients have included MOD/Carillion Amey, Cofely/Engie along with government and local authority’s premises, shopping centres, care homes and private schools.
Through our commitment to quality and safety all our work is carried out to BS5839-1:2017 and BS5839-6:2017, in accordance with our ISO 9001 Quality System and BAFE accreditation.
TL Fire Ltd is committed to delivering high quality projects to our customers and holds certified registration to ISO 9001 for quality management.
The Company policy commitments are to:
- Carry out our business in a sustainable manner that consistently provides services that conform to contractual arrangements, promotes customer satisfaction and achieves continual improvement in our Quality and business performance.
- Identify Quality aspects of our business to the requirements of IS0 9001, in order to manage impacts from sites and by using resources efficiently.
- Comply with the NSI Quality Schedule in order to meet industry codes of practice, relevant product standards and legislation.
- Engage and encourage committed and experienced personnel, providing them with the necessary management backing and training to carry out their tasks to the highest standards.
- Consult and empower our workforce in the continual improvement of our systems and business performance through setting improvement programmes, objectives and targets, monitoring our progress and reviewing performance.
- Providing a working environment and resources that encourages our staff and operatives to reach the highest standards.
- To have emergency preparedness, response and recovery plans and to jointly resolve problems encountered.
- To increase and maintain awareness of Quality responsibility amongst the whole workforce and to train them to work in a quality, safe and environmentally sound manner.
- To provide systems for hazard identification, risk assessment and control and to ensure that accidents, near misses, concerns and complaints are reported, investigated and steps taken to prevent recurrence.
- Undertake regular monitoring, periodic reviews and audits to ensure that this policy and associated management systems meet our client’s standards and own our requirements.
- Engage and monitor our sub-contractors and suppliers treating them as partners in the works we undertake.
- Communicate with our employees, customers and supply chain to adopt, review and implement this policy to seek improvements to the services we provide and retain a strong client base.
- Adopting reasonable measures for accident and ill health prevention risk assessment and control to protect the environment, employees and others.
- Work with stakeholders including regulatory authorities, industry, suppliers, local communities and others in pursuing the objectives of this policy.
- Develop communication channels to ensure that this policy, its objectives and requirements are understood and complied with by employees and contractors working on our behalf.
- Comply with all relevant legislation and other applicable requirements.
- Review and revise this policy in line with TL Fire’s quality procedures or at least every 12 months.